The XT660 measuring units utilize dot laser technology. This makes it possible to measure larger machines and longer spans than line laser systems. It also provides higher accuracy when backlash in the coupling is present. In addition, dot laser allows you to check more things when installing a machine, e.g. twist of foundation and bearing clearance.
With the XT660 you have a choice of several different measurement methods, e.g. continuous sweep and multipoint. This gives you the flexibility you need to achieve the perfect measurement result.
The XT products are rugged, rated both IP66 and IP67 water and dust proof. Along with long operating times, this guarantees you will be able to take on and finish even the tougher jobs.
Use the rugged Easy-Laser XT11 display unit, or install the free XT Alignment app on your iOS or Android device*. The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process.
Unique documentation possibilities
The XT11 display unit has a 13MP camera. You can also get the XT11 display unit with a built-in IR camera**. This means you can add a thermal image of the machine before and after alignment. You can easily create and share a PDF report containing all measurement data and images.
* Click here for list of compatible devices
** IR Camera is optional
Display unit XT11
Rugged, robust, rubber coated design. IP66 and 67, dust- water- and shockproof. As standard a 13 MP camera for documentation is built-in*, and you can also choose to add an IR camera to the XT11.
Glove enabled touch-screen
A large 8″, glove enabled touch-screen makes the information clear and the app easy to use. The small OLED display shows battery status of both measuring units and display unit. You can check battery status also when the unit is turned off. The clever lock-screen button prevents unintentional clicks, for instance when moving between work positions.
*The camera can be removed if security reasons require.
- Robust, rubber coated design, IP66/67.
- Large 8” glove enabled touch-screen.
- Screen-lock button.
- OLED display shows the battery status.
- IR Camera for thermal images (optional).
- 16 hours operating time.
- OLED display
- Display brightness sensor
- Large and clear 8″ glove enabled touch screen
- Dust cover for connectors
- Enter button
- Screen-lock button/Battery status-check button
- Ergonomic, rubber coated housing
- USB A
- AV connector
- USB B
- USB A
- AV connector
Measuring units XT60-M / XT60-S
The XT60 measuring units utilize dot-type laser and 1-axis square PSD surfaces. A state-of-the-art OLED display shows the angle of the unit, making it easier to position it on the shaft.
Rigid and rugged
The diagonally positioned fastening screws set the unit in a grid-lock on the rods. Rigid aluminium housing for maximum stability. IP66 and 67, dust- water- and shockproof. Heavy-duty battery for very long operating times. Built-in wireless technology.
- Built-in wireless technology. Integrated rechargeable battery.
- TruePSD technology with unlimited resolution for greatest accuracy.
- Dual laser beams and PSDs.
- Sturdy aluminium body. IP66/67 design.
- OLED display shows the angle of the unit
- Slideable target
- 24 hours operating time
- Laser angle adjustment
- Charger connector
- Locking knob
- Slidable target/dust cover
- OLED display: battery status/unit angle
- Extendable stainless steel rods
- Chain tightening knob
- PSD aperture
- Laser aperture
A complete system contains
All XT660 shaft systems include:
- 1 Measuring unit XT60-M
- 1 Measuring unit XT60-S
- 2 Shaft brackets with chains and rods
- 4 Rods 60 mm [2.36″]
- 2 Extension chain 900 mm [35.4″]
- 1 Measuring tape 3 m [9.8′]
- 1 Hexagon wrench set
- 1 Charger (100–240 V AC)
- 1 DC split cable for charging
- 1 DC to USB adapter, for charging
- 1 Quick reference manual
- 1 Cleaning cloth for optics
- 1 USB memory with manuals
- 1 Documentation folder
XT660 also includes, depending on system:
- 1 Display unit XT11
- 1 Shoulder strap for display unit
- 1 Carrying case Medium
- 1 Carrying case Large
You can file the brochure and manual file PDF here. They include out system’s information.